Compounding is the science of formulating a unique and custom medication for a patient, to solve their specific therapeutic problem. Most patients face a situation where their unique medical condition must fit an already existing commercial product, medication or treatment. Our company understands that each person may need tailored therapy to meet their healthcare goals. We are prepared to assist our customers with our customized prescriptions. Compounded medications can achieve results using multiple approved therapies in combination. Our physicians, pharmacists and healthcare associates, work together to create customized prescriptions and remedies for various ailments.
Compound Scar Cream
Our Physician prescribed, insurance accepted compound scar creams, can meet each patient's unique skin care and scar reducing needs. Compound prescription scar creams will have the optimum dosage and frequency of administration to match a personalized plan, necessary for skin care. Our company provides a solution for various types of scars, where a "one size fits all approach," such as over-the-counter medications or expensive laser treatments may not be suitable. Compound scar creams are formulated with various effective ingredients in exact proportions. This custom approach can diminish scars resulting from surgeries, C-Sections, burns or injuries, and help restore the normal texture and color of your skin to the maximum extent possible.
The benefits of our independent compounding network
The following are the advantages associated with Compounding Scar Treatment Creams using our customized approach and network of pharmacies.
- Physician prescribed and Insurance Accepted
- Customized treatment plans
- Brand-neutral ingredients.
- Consistency of ingredients
- Pre-examined and constantly monitored controls
- Formulated using specialized chemicals and equipment.
- Primed to clear-cut weights and volumes.
- Precise quantity packaging.
- Reasonably priced.
- Avoids need for injections or expensive laser treatments
Possible Customized Compound Scar Cream Ingredients - Scar Creams are formulated for patients personalized needs
- Flucticasone Propinate USP Mircronized – A corticosteroid indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic expressions of corticosteroid responsive dermatoses. Helps reduce swelling and redness
- Levocetririzine Dihydrochloride – An antihistamine included for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Pentoxifylline USP – A Xanthine derivative indicated for the treatment of intermittent claudication.
- Gabapentin USP – A neuropathic medication included for its neural activity.
- PracaSilTM – a unique anhydrous silicone base that can be used with other active ingredients. The only compounding base designed for scars and skin conditions.
- Prilocaine or Lidocaine – Topical local anesthetics used for analgesic benefits.
- Varapamil or Nifedipine – Each a calcium channel blocker that has been studied for its use in the treatment of certain scar conditions
- Tranilast – An anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative agent